Enterprise & Partner Sales Account Manager
Location: Boise, Idaho
Employment Status: Full Time
CTC Business, an Idaho-based Telecommunications Provider, is looking to fill the role of Sales Manager. As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the management and acquisition of sales and the expansion of CTC Business' product mix with current enterprise customers. You will be responsible for selling a wide range of telecommunications services and products. You will also be responsible for driving growth through sales while increasing brand awareness. This is a full-time position with a flexible work schedule. CTC Business serves all of Idaho and other parts of the Northwest so travel may be required.
· Primary responsibility is the sale of telecommunication products such as Hosted IP, SIP, & Ethernet related products and services to meet revenue targets based on predefined sales goals
· Monitor daily, monthly and yearly sales results objectives.
· Responsible for monitoring day-to-day sales activity management for the market; such as cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer focused sales efforts.
· Participate in community and industry-related events to further develop the opportunities to obtain new business.
· Keep accurate and up to date information about leads and opportunities using a customer relationship management program.
· Oversee account planning and positioning to maximize revenues
· 5+ years of sales experience is preferred but must have a minimum of at least 3 years of B2B sales experience
· Self-motivated, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction
· Ability to travel, if needed